Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you, because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in the magic will never find it. - Roald Dahl

Saturday, September 24, 2016

I’ll be your Bonnie, if you’ll be my Clyde
And we’ll run wild across this lonesome prairie
We’ll set the wind on fire
And light up the night sky with shooting stars

I’ll be your dark eyed gypsy, if you’ll be my tall in the saddle cowboy
And we’ll chase that old Rio Grande from now until eternity
We’ll burn hot like the desert at high noon
And we’ll burn even hotter in the cool of the evening

I’ll be your words, if you’ll be my tune
And we’ll travel upon a road that is thorned and narrow
We’ll softly say to each other come take me for I am lonely
And we’ll hold each other until the words and the tune become the sweetest music


~ JM ~









No comments: